Included in the entry fee
- Public transport in the Upper Engadine (Maloja – Zernez) on race day
- Catering on the course
- Effect transport from the starting area to the Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz
- Ski depot after the race
- Certificate for finisher
There are 4 posts for wax service on the course. This service is included in the start fee. At the start only a last minute service for the drop zone is available for a fee of CHF 10. We ask you to come with prepared material. You have the possibility to have your equipment prepared in the sports shops in the region.
There are waxing posts along the route at the following locations:
- Pontresina Cross-Country Centre
- Lake St. Moritz (Village after the sprint)
- Cross-country centre Pontresina
- Cross-country centre Zuoz
Wax tip: The daily wax tip as well as the cross-country skiing and weather report can be found on Toko.
Repair and pole service
There are various repair posts along the route. Replacement poles are provided by EXEL. The posts are looked after by the following sports shops:
- Start and run Pontresina (supervised by Shop SSSCP Ski School Corvatsch Pontresina)
- Golf Centre Samedan (Fähndrich Sport)
- After Sprint St. Moritzersee (Suvretta Snowsports)
- La Punt (Colani Sport)
- Zuoz (Willy Sport)
On the route you will find 8 aid stations at La Diagonela and 3 aid stations at La Pachifica. At La Cuorta there is 1 refreshment post available. The posts are supervised by the Upper Engadine schools. Location analogous to repair posts (without La Punt).
The medical service, which is divided into 7 posts, is free of charge for all participants. The recommendations of the doctors must be followed. Medical emergency alerts must be made exclusively via the emergency call centre 144.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found area is located at the ski depot at the finish area on the Schulhausplatz on race day.
On Sunday the items can be found at the cross-country centre in Zuoz and from Monday the items will be at the La Diagonela office at Quadratscha 18 in Samedan. Uncollected items will be disposed of at the beginning of February.
Participants are requested not to enter the newly prepared cross-country ski trails on the evening before, Friday evening at 4.00 pm.
Closing of the course and finish
The course will be controlled by a final vehicle.
Last passing times for 55km
- 10.30 am Punt Muragl (2.9 km)
- 10.45 am Golf Samedan (5.1 km)
- 11.00 am Celerina San Gian (11.00 km)
- 12.00 lake St. Moritz (14.00 km)
- 1.30 pm crosscountry center Pontresina (25.5 km)
- 2.00 pm Punt Muragl (km 28.6)
- 2.30 pm Bever isellas (km 33.9)
- 3.00 pm La Punt Chamues-ch (km 38.2)
- 3.30 pm Madulain (km 40.1)
- 3.50 pm Zuoz cross country center (km 44.3)
- 4.30 pm S-Chanf Skiing lift (km 49.4)
- 5.00 pm Zuoz village finish (km 55)