Rules and regulations
By registering, you agree to the La Diagonela regulations.
Included in the registration fee
- Public transportation in the Upper-Engadin (Maloja-Zernez) on the day of the race
- Transport of personal effects from the course start to the Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz
- Sustenance along the course
- Participation in the La Diagonela festival after the race
- Free pasta at the la Diagonela party after the race
- Certificate of participation for finishers
- Heated shower facilities after the race
- Ski depot after the race
7 wax stations are located along the course. This service is sponsored by TOKO and is included in the race entry fee. There is no wax service located at the starting area. You are kindly asked to prepare your equipment before arriving. You have the opportunity to have your equipment professionally prepared in any of the region’s numerous sport shops.
Wax tip: The daily wax tip as well as the cross-country ski trail and weather forecast will be available on our website from Friday, 17 January 2020 as well as on Toko‘s site.
Repair and pole service
9 repair stations are located along the course. Replacement poles will be provided by EXEL. The stations will be manned by the following sport shops:
- Zuoz, Start and Km 54: Willy Sport, Zuoz
- La Punt, Km 4 and Km 49: Colani Sport, La Punt
- Bever, Km 7 and Km 45: Waxstation J. Padrun, Bever
- Samedan, Km 16: Fähndrich Sport, Pontresina
- St. Moritz, Km 25: Suvretta Snowsports, St. Moritz
- Pontresina, Km 37: Pontresina Sports AG, Pontresina
On the track you will find for La Diagonela 8 sustenance support stations and for La Pachifica 3 stations. At La Cuorta there is 1 station. The stations are manned by the schools of the Upper-Engadin. Situation analog to repair stations (without La Punt).
The medical service is located at 7 different locations along the track and is free of charge for all participants. The recommendations of the doctors are to be followed. Alarms in the event of a medical emergency must be issued exclusively via the emergency medical call centre 144.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found area during the race day is located at the ski depot near the finish area.
On Sunday the items can be found at the cross-country skiing centre in Zuoz and from Monday onwards they will be in the office of La Diagonela at Quadratscha 18 in Samedan. Items that are not picket up by the beginning of February will be disposed.
Participants are requested not to enter the newly prepared tracks after 4pm on Friday before the race.
Last passing times
The route is controlled by a final vehicle.
Last passing times for 65km:
- Bever Isellas 10.15am
- Sprint Golf Samedan 11.10am
- St. Moritz 12.30pm
- Pontresina cross country center 2:00pm
Last passing times for 65km / 30km:
- Bever Isellas 3:00pm
- La Punt 3:30pm
- Zuoz Cross Country Center 4:00pm
- Finish: 5:30pm